Adjustable Hollow Sway Bars (22mm effective rate) – Rear
- The light-weight hollow sway bars are half the weight of a 22mm solid bar with the same stiffness. They are fabricated from aircraft-quality 4130 chrome moly alloy steel and heat treated to maximize strength and reliability.
- Bearing blocks, drop links, and swaybar arms are CNC machined from aircraft-quality 6061-T6 aluminum for its high strength/weight ratio.
- Fully adjustable front and rear drop links to eliminate suspension pre-load.
- Correctly sized, precision, Teflon-lined rod-ends for long life, smooth operation, and high reliability.
- All necessary hardware is provided in zinc plated metric class 8.8
- Thermoplastic bushings impregnated with Teflon and reinforced with Kevlar provide smooth operation, long life, and high resistance to deflecting under heavy loading.
- All components are designed and manufactured to the highest quality standards, resulting in the finest and most reliable sway bar on the market.
- 22mm rate ships as standard